Flu Clinics 2020 at Larksfield Surgery
- The first Flu clinic at Larksfield Surgery will be on Saturday 12th September – BY INVITE ONLY – We will start by inviting High Risk Patients over 65
- We are running a barcoded system. This will be sent to you. You MUST bring this letter with you along with photo ID to your allocated time slot
- We will be taking a forehead temperature on arrival. If it is 37.8C or over we will ask you to return home and book a Covid test. You will be invited to a future clinic.
- If you cannot attend in your allocated time slot, don’t worry – we will invite you to the next clinic, You do not need to let us know
- You MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING and follow the one way social distancing system
- Please prepare for rain etc as queues will be outside
- The carpark will be closed to allow for safe queueing, please walk if you are local or park safely outside we have also been given permission to use the Football ground carpark.
- Please do not come early, we have tried to arrange the clinics so queues are not to big, but we have a steady flow to enable us to vaccinate as many people as possible within staff and space constraints.
- Additional clinics dates to be released as soon as possible
- The Flu Cohort has been Extended to 50-64 Year Olds this year – this cohort will not be eligible for a flu vaccination until November at the earliest
- Child Nasal vaccinations are being dealt with by Child Health – more information will follow
- Egg Allergy and Housebound patients will be contacted separately
Please be patient with us, this year has been particularly challenging and we are trying new ways to deliver our services, we do not always get it right first time!